Recipes–some swap hostesses ask for them, some don’t. To make life easier, I use a master template to cover most everything a hostess would want in a swap recipe.
Here’s a master template (generic) (for Avery shipping label 8163) for my next big swapping event, the Stampin’ Addicts Meet & Greet at the 2009 Stampin’ Up! Convention.
To create your own master template based on this model:
- * Using Word, create a new blank document on your computer.
- * Go to ‘Page Set Up’ and set the margins to:
- – Top: 0.5″
- – Bottom: 0.0″
- – Left/Right: 0.16″
- * Copy & paste the contents of this version into your document.
- * In your document, use ‘Replace’ to insert your name and info.
- * Save your document as your new master template.
Using a template saves me a lot of time–do you think it can help you too? I hope so!